Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mural and Reggae!


Here's one of many photos of the big ole wall that I painted here in Piemonte. More photos to come.


In other news I went near Udine (northeastern most part of Italy) to see Europe's largest reggae festival, Rototom Sunsplash. It was a blast. I met lots of people, saw some incredible music, learned how to cook some dishes from Cameroon, attended discussions and workshops, and slept very little (in my hammock under the stars. The festival was held in a national park in a small mountain valley surrounded by forest with a wide, fast, clear river running through it. The river was always packed with festival goers, beer, and smiles. The concerts at night were great, flags and sparklers and dancing everywhere!


Right now I'm back at the farm in Piemonte, plotting my next move. Soon enough I will head back to Tuscany to meet the family! Looking forward to seeing you guys!


cheers and ciao!

2 comments:

anneke said...

holy crap, it's beautiful. thanks for the anneke clouds. bet they love it.
wish i was there to help you out boo.

Lea said...

wow, boyo. beautiful as ever. can't wait to be arting with you again.